- Leaves skin looking firmer, softer and smoother
- Reduces depth of wrinkles and signs of hyperpigmentation
- Rich in vitamin C,E, A( natural alternative to retinol) promotes cells turnover
- Accelerates tissue regeneration
- Reduces scars and stretch marks
Carbonnique's 100% pure, cold pressed Rosehip seed oil is a perfect complement for our roller. Rosehip seed oil is full of essential nutrients like omegas 3, 6, 7, and 9, plus antioxidant-rich carotenoids and vitamin E.
Why You will love it
- Treats signs of aging and pigmentation
- Hydrates skin
- Provides a strong protective antioxidant boost — all without the oily feel of a traditional liquid oil.
- Apply to 2-3 drops and gently roll into your face with your Carbonnique roller.
- You can use the oil more generously if you’re applying on your neck and body.
- Do not apply on broken skin or wounds.
- You can use the oil alone or use it in combination with hyaluronic acid, alternating with cream or moisturizing serum.
- 100% pure, cold pressed certified organic rosa canina seed oil.
- Certified Organic by ECOCERT ICO.
- Made in USA.
- Test on a small patch of your skin. Stop use if irritation occurs.
- Rosehip oil should be kept tightly closed away from sources of heat and light.
- The product is obtained from plants, therefore color and aroma of individual batches may vary slightly.
- Rosehip oil has a subtle earthy smell — it doesn't have a rosy fragrance since it's not made from the flower.